Useful references for online-dating
Each year thousands of people find their dream partner with online-dating.
So that your search is successful too, we give you some references:
If you heed this advice, you will have no problems with your partner search.
- You should tell contact information such as, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, addresses, to other people only if you have the feeling that you can trust this person
- Never give out your username and password to third persons. Always log off when you visit us with not your pc. So you can avoid certain abuses.
- Send never money to people you do not know. Should you still decide to send a person money, you assess the situation in good faith. Tell us if you have received dubious claims.
- Find out as much as possible about the person before you meet your new date. Let send a lot of pictures, our chat is a great way for this. You can share photos quickly and conveniently, without specified your private e-mail address.
- If you decide to meet somebody personally, you should have a phone number for example a landline number where you have phone with this person before. If possible, a copy of the passport. Meet the first time ever in a public place.
We wish you much success.
Your MABO Team